BECOME A BRAND AMBASSADOR
Welcome to the Loveall Design Co Brand Ambassor Program. Here at Loveall Design Co, we seek to bring joy to people with our intentionally created products – a joy that is “unspeakable and full of glory” (1 Peter 1:8). Whether that joy is brought about by a hand-painted bible or enamel pin reminding you of His amazing grace, we strive to produce products that spark joy in lives of women across the world.
We are looking for someone who is in a relationship with Jesus Christ, passionate about our mission & brand, and wants to spread the word about our company! You may be a college girl or mother of three – no matter who you are or what walk of life you are in – we would love to have you a part of our team!
We have closed off applications for our April-July 3 month term program. Please feel free to apply for our next term starting July 27th! You will be notified by July 26th if you have been selected for the next term as an ambassador.
PERKS OF BEING A BRAND AMBASSADOR
ALL SHOP AND
CHANCE TO BE
FOR FRIENDS AND
FAMILY TO USE
- 30% off all shop goods
- Exclusive 10% off all hand-painted goods – bibles, journals, grad caps (goods that never get discounted)
- 10% off friends and family discount to share with friends, family and followers
- Be featured on our website and social media
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- First and foremost, have a relationship with Jesus! We want our ambassadors to not only share about our company, but share the ultimate joy of knowing Christ.
- Must have an active social presence on at least one of the following channels: Instagram, Youtube, or a personal blog.
- Social media pages must not be private
- You must have a strong following and/or strong engagement and a proven capability of producing quality content on your social media channels
TERMS x CONDITIONS:
- As an active Brand Ambassador, you get a 3-month term to represent the Loveall Design Co. After the 3-months, we will review your application and see how your representation of the company was presented on social media. You can reapply for a new 3-month term that does not run consecutively with the term you just completed.
- If at any time we see inaccurate use of perks, we have the right to discontinue your application during the 3 month period.