- The background fabric is a poly-cotton blended twill.
- The threads are 100% rayon.
- When properly applied, the iron on patch backing is good for approximately 20-30 washings.
- Optional to sew on items that cannot have heat applied.
Instructions for ironing on the patch:
- Preheat your iron (high heat is necessary to ensure that the patch will adhere to the fabric).
- Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a tea towel.
- Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around for at least 2 minutes.
- Remove the tea towel and check the patch around the edges. If there are still parts that did not adhere to the fabric, repeat the steps above.
- In order for the patch to better withstand wear and tear, you might want to stitch it around the edges.