Guide to Modern Lettering
Have you ever wanted to learn how to hand-letter? Ever curious about what tools I use for lettering and painting? Well now you can learn with this beginner’s guide to modern lettering! Explore the art of hand-lettering through this comprehensive guide showcasing various practice sheets, a list of recommended tools, and tips for honing your skills.
This 40 page PDF download includes:
- Introduction of my journey with lettering and this business (including a look at my lettering 4 years ago!)
- Detailed list of my favorite tools for lettering and painting
- Description of the four basic principles of modern lettering
- Two styles of alphabet practice sheets (lowercase and uppercase)
- Six different ways to letter the alphabet (lowercase and uppercase)
- Over 40 practice words (days of the week, most common English words, and my favorite flower names)
- Examples of creating different lettering styles
- Words and phrases layout practice sheets
Once you complete your purchase, you will have the chance to download the file immediately via the link on your checkout page. You will also receive a separate email with a link to your download. Print the file as many times as desired!
Planning on using your iPad with the practice sheets? Here is how I recommend to do so:
- Download the file on your iPad
- Open the PDF file and screenshot your desired practice sheets
- Open the Procreate app and open a “Screen Size” document
- Choose “Insert a photo” to add your desired screenshot of the practice sheet
- I used the Procreate “Script” brush on a 50% streamline setting, so I would recommend you to use that one to practice.
All rights reserved to Loveall Design Co 2019. All images, text, designs are copyrighted cannot be copied, altered, or resold. This purchase is for personal use only.